Lists the sensor data of a station within the specified time range
Description of parameters:
- stXid: id of the station
- responseFormat: format in which you want to get the response. If time is selected the data will be returned grouped by time, if sensor is selected, the data will be grouped by sensors. If this attribute is ommitted, sensor will be the default response format
- profileId: id of the profile of which the data is to be retrieved. (id returned by List of Profiles). If ommitted, the data of all the sensors will be returned.
- displayPeriodId: id of the display period. (One of the displayPeriodIds returned by List of Profiles) If ommitted, the data will be listed in default period.
- startTime: the start time of the data to be listed
- endTime: the end time of the data to be listed
Response in case reponseFormat=time
(Example: http://www.plantmet.com.tr/rest/data/station?stXid=ST_825674&responseFormat=time&profileId=46&displayPeriodId=6&endTime=01.06.2016 00:00)
- xid: id of the sensor
- name: name of the sensor
- engineeringUnit: engineering unit of the sensor
- timeZone: Timezone
- index:index used to order the sensors
- pointValue: the value of the sensor at the given time